Trust in an Experienced Personal Project Manager
- Certified At Home Specialist
- Conduct both function and safety assessments; evaluating what you want and need in your home
- Prioritize what areas need work determined by the assessments
- Create a floor plan and repurpose existing space to works better for you NOW and in the future.
- Decide what will be donated, sold or discarded and executing your wishes
- Explore and address home care maintenance concerns
- Project manage home repair or upgrades
Reduce home safety concerns and eliminating common in-home hazards
- Certified Senior Move Manager
- Work with the client to develop a customized plan
- Coordinate all resources needed to complete the project (estate sale, hauling company, moving company, construction services, house cleaning services, etc.)
- Manage the actual move to ensure every detail is complete
- Facilitate the dissemination of unwanted items
- Clean-out of the old residence according to a plan
Preparing a Home for the Arrival of Aging Parents
- Help clear out and set up a dedicated space
- Create a floor plan that meets everyone’s needs
- Unpack and organize the new space
- Work collaboratively with the Realtor to prepare the home for sale
- Project-manage all tasks required to prepare the home for listing
- Coordinate resources
Experiencing a death in the family or transitioning elderly parents into a retirement community, nursing home, or even into an adult child’s home is an emotional and difficult endeavor. Let me help with the process.
- Partial and/or complete move out cleaning
- Work with the family, trustee, and/or attorney to develop a plan
- Inventory belongings
- Oversee pack-up and disbursement of belongings to family members
- Facilitate the sale or donation of valuables
- Oversee other service providers (estate sale, hauling company, real estate agent, moving company, construction services, house cleaning services, etc.)
- Conquer clutter!
- Paper, records, and file management
- Space planning, design, and staging
I believe that in order to ensure success that will last a lifetime, I need to check in with clients every now and then. These check-ups will provide opportunities to re-evaluate the systems created and conduct any necessary tweaking and touch-ups.
As we age, our lives and needs change and I want the systems to change and grow with these changes. As with every other step of my process, I work to create a customized maintenance plan that is tailored perfectly to meet my client’s needs and resources.
The cost for all Central Coast Transitions projects will be billed at an hourly rate of $55.00 per hour/per professional organizer and support staff.
An after-hours’ fee of sixty-five dollars ($65.00) per hour will be charged for appointments with hours scheduled after 5:00 PM or on Saturdays. In addition, the Client will be billed for supply expenses, disposal fees, and a charge of $.55 per mile for jobs located outside the 25-mile radius from my office in lieu of travel time (savings to my clients).
Unless otherwise specified as a “complimentary” consultation, time “on-the-clock” (billed in 15-minute intervals) includes phone consultations and coaching, project research, approved shopping, lengthy emails, instant messaging, or texting.
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM